Method 6 of 9
Become an unbeatable gambler: resort to the most popular sports betting technique.
A foolproof method for football lovers who want to win a lot of money: the 6 of 9 method.
the 6 of 9 method
It's the method that is most often used on sports betting sites. Also known as the "recurring profits method" or even the "exponential profits method", it works only with football betting. It is specifically on "half-time result" and "final result" bets that you can make the most of it.
As the name suggests, you need to choose the 6 results that are most likely to happen among the 9 possible results. Therefore, you have 6 chances out of 9, that is to say a 66% probability to get your initial stake back. Set the bar even higher and aim for important benefits.
How to use it?
Here are a few online betting tricks to apply the 6 of 9 method efficiently.
- Preferably choose matches whose final result promises to be tight.
- To get familiar with the frantic universe of sports betting on football matches, bet only 1€ per game! It's only the beginning so you should be reasonable in order to at least get your stakes back.
- For the 6 results you choose among the possible 9, pick the ones whose odds are over 6, so that you are assured to win at least your initial stake of 6 x 1€.
Use what we call a "cover technique". Indeed, among the 9 possible results at the end of the first half and at the end of the second half, you can double your bet on double probabilities like the favourite team winning at half-time and at the end of the match, and a draw at half-time and at the end of the match.
In order to know how much to bet for this famous technique, make a quick calculation:
Amount to bet = total stake for half-time bet and end of match bet / (double probability odds – 1).
You are about to bet on a football match between Manchester and Liverpool. You check and compare the odds offered for each of the 9 possible results.
In order to choose the 6 results whose odds are over 6, make sure you understand the specific language of football betting perfectly:
- 1/1 means Manchester wins both at half-time and at the end of the match.
- 1/X implies that Manchester wins at half-time and the final result is a draw.
- 1/2 means that Manchester wins at the end of the first half but loses at the end of the match. And so on and so forth...
Trust the odds offered for the results... Betting will then seem to be a child's game, which can yield a lot.