How to bet on horse racing ?
Betting on horse races has been and continues to be of great interest to bettors, whether they like the sport itself or not.
It is important to note that this kind of bet requires accurate knowledge about the right approach and the types of bet on offer...
The right approach
Before you start betting on horse racing, it is necessary, that is to say essential:
- To learn about the horses concerned, their races, their performance, their latest results, their track record...
- To learn about the owner and the trainer of the horses.
- To learn about the horses' odd.
- To have a clear idea about the condition of the track at the racecourse.
- In short, to make a fact sheet on the horses on which you plan to bet.
At the same time, once you have made your (well-studied) choice of horses, you will need to consider the different types of bet on offer, of which there are many, from the simple to the more complicated, for example:
- The single bet or winner / placed: This bet refers to the winning horse or the horse placed 2nd or 3rd.
- Exacta (Box): is a bet on the first two horses ranked in order (or randomly).
- Duo 4/2 to 4 is a bet on two horses who occupy the top four places.
- The Trifecta (Box): is a bet on three horses occupying the podium, in order (or randomly).
- The Superfecta (Box): The bet is on the first four horses in order (or randomly).
- The Quinte +: it a bet on the first five horses in order (or randomly).
Once you have all the required information, you just need to start selecting your racetracks, either on a real racecourse or on a virtual one online.
To bet online you must:
- Choose a respectable site, which is legal, reliable and offers good security.
- Check the language used on the site, as well as currency.
- Subscribe to the selected site for free.
- Make a deposit ranging from 5 to £100 by bank transfer, credit card or MoneyBookers.
- Learn about the odds.
- Enjoy the bonuses and promotions.
- Start betting.
Here are some tips for choosing a good bet
To pick a successful bet and therefore be sure of winning, we need to make sure we only bet on the horses that have a high chance of winning.
In fact, knowing everything there is to know about the horses (their age, sex, running distance, category and types of races) is ultimately a good test of your betting skills.
Please note that there is a very efficient online customer service team. They help bettors, from the experienced to the novice, to understand these types of bets so that they can choose the right one and then place it in the right way.
Bettors can also contact this service by email, phone or fax.
Good luck to you and good race winnings!