The Deuces Wild machine
It is recommended that you master the functioning of Jacks or Better machines before you get started with the Deuces Wild system.
The strategy is different, but the redistribution rates can exceed 100%, especially in Full-Pay. The name means “promoted 2s”, as the cards displaying a two become jokers. Therefore, they can be used as the strongest cards in the game.
This system thus offers players the opportunity to obtain interesting hands. The payments are different, and actually quite far from what the Jacks or Better can offer.
The presence of two jokers
The appeal of the game is mainly due to the jokers. This version is therefore aimed at all players, whether they are beginners or experienced users. However, the risk is all the higher since the main goal is to get a Royal Flush. With the presence of jokers, the user tends to underplay all of their cards from the start.
The payment obtained on a Deuces Wild machine in Full-Pay (expressed in coins):
Criteria you should not forget
In order to optimise the profits, you can follow several tips:
- The Short-Pay version should not be considered.
- The cards displaying a two should never been given back.
- When you have two pairs and no two, it is recommended that you get rid of one of them.
- The pairs should be favoured, as they yield more than a Flush or a Straight.
- Keep your Five of a Kind.
- The Jacks, Queen, King or Ace should never be on their own.
Before you get started with the game on a Deuces Wild machine, it is highly advised that you carefully study the matching strategy.