Super Fun 21 Blackjack
Among traditional variations of blackjack, Super Fun 21, as the name suggests, is undoubtedly one of the most fun and entertaining.
Characteristics of Super Fun 21
Super Fun 21 is played with a single 52-card deck, which allows players to have an advantage over the bank. The basic rules applied in this variation are the same as for classic blackjack, but a few distinctive features make it original.
- Particularly, it is possible to double your bet after splitting your hand.
- Contrary to traditional blackjack, players can “split” their hands up to 3 times when playing Super Fun 21: this creates a total of 4 hands at most.
- As for splitting itself, it is possible to do it even without identical pairs of cards.
- Pairs worth 10 points can be split, even if it is not the same face card.
- Finally, players can surrender after doubling their bet!
Obviously, playing with only one deck of cards decreases the advantage of the bank. It is therefore necessary for the bank to make up for it, with a payment ratio of 1 on 1, except if the player is in one of the following situations:
- If a player draws 5 cards or more and they reach a total of 21 points, the payment ratio is 2:1.
- If a player draws a minimum of 6 cards which reach a total of 20 points, they win the round, even if the croupier has a blackjack.
- Similarly, any blackjack made with diamonds is payed 2 on 1.
- Finally, the player wins if they have a blackjack, even if the croupier also has a blackjack!